Survival and complication rates in 300 horses undergoing surgical treatment of colic. Part 2: Short-term complications
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2005 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 303–309, July 2005
How to Cite
MAIR, T. S. and SMITH, L. J. (2005), Survival and complication rates in 300 horses undergoing surgical treatment of colic. Part 2: Short-term complications. Equine Veterinary Journal, 37: 303–309. doi: 10.2746/0425164054529364
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 24.03.04; Accepted 13.05.04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!