Is there a characteristic distal tarsal subchondral bone plate thickness pattern in horses with no history of hindlimb lameness?
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2005 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 450–455, September 2005
How to Cite
BRANCH, M. V., MURRAY, R. C., DYSON, S. J. and GOODSHIP, A. E. (2005), Is there a characteristic distal tarsal subchondral bone plate thickness pattern in horses with no history of hindlimb lameness?. Equine Veterinary Journal, 37: 450–455. doi: 10.2746/042516405774479951
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 08.12.04; Accepted 23.02.05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!