Three-dimensional kinematics of the distal forelimb in horses trotting on a treadmill and effects of elevation of heel and toe
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2006 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 164–169, March 2006
How to Cite
Chateau, H., Degueurce, C. and Denoix, J.-M. (2006), Three-dimensional kinematics of the distal forelimb in horses trotting on a treadmill and effects of elevation of heel and toe. Equine Veterinary Journal, 38: 164–169. doi: 10.2746/042516406776563260
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!