The role of quantitative electromyography (EMG) in horses suspected of acute and chronic grass sickness
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2006 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 230–237, May 2006
How to Cite
Wijnberg, I. D., Franssen, H., Jansen, G. H., van den Ingh, TH. S.G.A.M., van der Harst, M. R. and van der Kolk, J. H. (2006), The role of quantitative electromyography (EMG) in horses suspected of acute and chronic grass sickness. Equine Veterinary Journal, 38: 230–237. doi: 10.2746/042516406776866309
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 03.02.05; Accepted 20.08.05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!