Comparison of concentrations of Rhodococcus equiand virulent R. equi in air of stables and paddocks on horse breeding farms in a temperate climate
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2006 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 263–265, May 2006
How to Cite
Muscatello, G., Gerbaud, S., Kennedy, C., Gilkerson, J. R., Buckley, T., Klay, M., Leadon, D. P. and Browning, G. F. (2006), Comparison of concentrations of Rhodococcus equiand virulent R. equi in air of stables and paddocks on horse breeding farms in a temperate climate. Equine Veterinary Journal, 38: 263–265. doi: 10.2746/042516406776866480
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 09.09.05; Accepted 25.11.05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!