Comparison of concentrations of Rhodococcus equiand virulent R. equi in air of stables and paddocks on horse breeding farms in a temperate climate
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2006 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 263–265, May 2006
How to Cite
Muscatello, G., Gerbaud, S., Kennedy, C., Gilkerson, J. R., Buckley, T., Klay, M., Leadon, D. P. and Browning, G. F. (2006), Comparison of concentrations of Rhodococcus equiand virulent R. equi in air of stables and paddocks on horse breeding farms in a temperate climate. Equine Veterinary Journal, 38: 263–265. doi: 10.2746/042516406776866480
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 09.09.05; Accepted 25.11.05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!