Michigan State University, D202 Veterinary Medical Center, College of Veterinary Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan 48854, USA.
Effect of standing tarsal angle on joint kinematics and kinetics
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2006 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 628–633, November 2006
How to Cite
GNAGEY, L., CLAYTON, H. M. and LANOVAZ, J. L. (2006), Effect of standing tarsal angle on joint kinematics and kinetics. Equine Veterinary Journal, 38: 628–633. doi: 10.2746/042516406X159043
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 09.06.06; Accepted 01.08.06
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!