Innervation and nerve injections of the lumbar spine of the horse: a cadaveric study
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2007 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 59–63, January 2007
How to Cite
VANDEWEERD, J. .-M., DESBROSSE, F., CLEGG, P., HOUGARDY, V., BROCK, L., WELCH, A. and CRIPPS, P. (2007), Innervation and nerve injections of the lumbar spine of the horse: a cadaveric study. Equine Veterinary Journal, 39: 59–63. doi: 10.2746/042516407X153147
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- [Paper received for publication 27.04.06; Accepted 19.07.06]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!