Effects of an adapted intravenous amiodarone treatment protocol in horses with atrial fibrillation
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2007 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 344–349, July 2007
How to Cite
de CLERCQ, D., van LOON, G., BAERT, K., TAVERNIER, R., CROUBELS, S., de BACKER, P. and DEPREZ, P. (2007), Effects of an adapted intravenous amiodarone treatment protocol in horses with atrial fibrillation. Equine Veterinary Journal, 39: 344–349. doi: 10.2746/042516407X182811
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- Received for publication 21.11.06; Accepted 10.01.07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!