Centre for Infectious Disease, The University of Edinburgh, Ashworth Laboratories, West Mains Road, Edinburgh EH9 1NW, UK.
Risk factors for Thoroughbred racehorse fatality in jump starts in Victoria, Australia (1989–2004)
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2007 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 422–428, September 2007
How to Cite
BODEN, L. A., ANDERSON, G. A., CHARLES, J. A., MORGAN, K. L., MORTON, J. M., PARKIN, T. D. H., CLARKE, A. F. and SLOCOMBE, R. F. (2007), Risk factors for Thoroughbred racehorse fatality in jump starts in Victoria, Australia (1989–2004). Equine Veterinary Journal, 39: 422–428. doi: 10.2746/042516407X183757
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 20.11.06; Accepted 02.02.07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!