Effect of chiropractic manipulations on the kinematics of back and limbs in horses with clinically diagnosed back problems
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2008 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 153–159, March 2008
How to Cite
ALVAREZ, C. B. G., L'AMI, J. J., MOFFATT, D., BACK, W. and van WEEREN, P. R. (2008), Effect of chiropractic manipulations on the kinematics of back and limbs in horses with clinically diagnosed back problems. Equine Veterinary Journal, 40: 153–159. doi: 10.2746/042516408X250292
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- [Paper received for publication 24.05.07; Acepted 20.08.07]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!