The influence of exercise during growth on ultrasonographic parameters of the superficial digital flexor tendon of young Thoroughbred horses
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2008 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 136–140, March 2008
How to Cite
MOFFAT, P. A., FIRTH, E. C., ROGERS, C. W., SMITH, R. K. W., BARNEVELD, A., GOODSHIP, A. E., KAWCAK, C. E., McILWRAITH, C. W. and van WEEREN, P. R. (2008), The influence of exercise during growth on ultrasonographic parameters of the superficial digital flexor tendon of young Thoroughbred horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 40: 136–140. doi: 10.2746/042516408X253109
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- [Paper received for publication 18.06.07; Acepted 02.10.07]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!