Polyneuropathy of Finnish horses characterised by inflammatory demyelination and intracisternal Schwann cell inclusions
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2008 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 231–236, May 2008
How to Cite
HAHN, C. N., MATIASEK, K., SYRJA, P., JOKINEN, T. S., MACINTYRE, N. and TULAMO, R. M. (2008), Polyneuropathy of Finnish horses characterised by inflammatory demyelination and intracisternal Schwann cell inclusions. Equine Veterinary Journal, 40: 231–236. doi: 10.2746/042516408X257574
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 16.07.07, Accepted 22.10.07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!