Effects of a MAPK p38 inhibitor on lung function and airway inflammation in equine recurrent airway obstruction
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2008 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 577–583, September 2008
How to Cite
LAVOIE, J.-P., THOMPSON, D., HAMILTON, E., DEBRUE, M., DAVID, F. and HICKEY, G. (2008), Effects of a MAPK p38 inhibitor on lung function and airway inflammation in equine recurrent airway obstruction. Equine Veterinary Journal, 40: 577–583. doi: 10.2746/042516408X284646
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- [Paper received for publication 03.12.07; Accepted 05.01.08]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!