Racing performance following the laryngeal tie-forward procedure: A case-controlled study
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2008 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 501–507, July 2008
How to Cite
Cheetham, J., Pigott, J. H., Thorson, L. M., Mohammed, H. O. and Ducharme, N. G. (2008), Racing performance following the laryngeal tie-forward procedure: A case-controlled study. Equine Veterinary Journal, 40: 501–507. doi: 10.2746/042516408X313616
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 28.12.07; Accepted 05.04.08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!