The effect of training on stride parameters in a cohort of National Hunt racing Thoroughbreds: A preliminary study
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2009 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 493–497, May 2009
How to Cite
FERRARI, M., PFAU, T., WILSON, A. M. and WELLER, R. (2009), The effect of training on stride parameters in a cohort of National Hunt racing Thoroughbreds: A preliminary study. Equine Veterinary Journal, 41: 493–497. doi: 10.2746/042516409X374591
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- [Paper received for publication 21.07.08; Accepted 17.09.08]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!