The Centre for Equine Studies, The Animal Health Trust, Landwades Park, Kentford, Suffolk CB8 7UU, UK.
Radiographic retrospective study of the caudal cervical articular process joints in the horse
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2009 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 518–524, July 2009
How to Cite
Down, S. S. and Henson, F. M. D. (2009), Radiographic retrospective study of the caudal cervical articular process joints in the horse. Equine Veterinary Journal, 41: 518–524. doi: 10.2746/042516409X391015
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 27.10.08; Accepted 05.11.08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!