Effect of ventriculectomy versus ventriculocordectomy on upper airway noise in draught horses with recurrent laryngeal neuropathy
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2009 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 729–734, November 2009
How to Cite
Cramp, P., Derksen, F. J., Stick, J. A., Nickels, F. A., Brown, K. E., Robinson, P. and Robinson, N. E. (2009), Effect of ventriculectomy versus ventriculocordectomy on upper airway noise in draught horses with recurrent laryngeal neuropathy. Equine Veterinary Journal, 41: 729–734. doi: 10.2746/042516409X434099
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 07.01.09; Accepted 15.03.09
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!