Author contributions. The initiation, conception and planning for this study were by F.T., N.F., R.J.G. and R.C.B. Its execution was by F.T., N.F., S.B.E., K.P. and R.C.B., with statistics by F.T. and N.F. The paper was written by F.T., N.F. and R.C.B.
Optimisation of the frequently sampled intravenous glucose tolerance test to reduce urinary glucose spilling in horses
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2009 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 844–851, December 2009
How to Cite
TÓTH, F., FRANK, N., ELLIOTT, S. B., PERDUE, K., GEOR, R. J. and BOSTON, R. C. (2009), Optimisation of the frequently sampled intravenous glucose tolerance test to reduce urinary glucose spilling in horses. Equine Veterinary Journal, 41: 844–851. doi: 10.2746/042516409X439661
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 19.01.09; Accepted 18.03.09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!