The Royal Veterinary College, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Hawkshead Lane, North Mymms, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 7TA, UK.
Osseous abnormalities associated with collateral desmopathy of the distal interphalangeal joint. Part 2: Treatment and outcome
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
2009 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 41, Issue 8, pages 794–799, November 2009
How to Cite
Dakin, M. S. G., Dyson, S. J., Murray, R. C. and Newton, R. (2009), Osseous abnormalities associated with collateral desmopathy of the distal interphalangeal joint. Part 2: Treatment and outcome. Equine Veterinary Journal, 41: 794–799. doi: 10.2746/042516409X452170
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Paper received for publication 11.03.09; Accepted 30.04.09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!