Evaluation of current equine welfare issues in Ireland: Causes, desirability, feasibility and means of raising standards
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2009 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Journal
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 105–113, March 2010
How to Cite
COLLINS, J. A., HANLON, A., MORE, S. J., WALL, P. G., KENNEDY, J. and DUGGAN, V. (2010), Evaluation of current equine welfare issues in Ireland: Causes, desirability, feasibility and means of raising standards. Equine Veterinary Journal, 42: 105–113. doi: 10.2746/042516409X471458
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2010
- [Paper received for publication 27.02.09; Accepted 05.05.09]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!