Rood and Riddle Equine Hospital, P.O. Box 12070, Lexington, Kentucky 40580–2070, USA
Computed tomographic diagnosis of a pathological fracture due to rhodococcal osteomyelitis and spinal abscess in a foal
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2007 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 231–235, June 2007
How to Cite
Stewart, A. J., Salazar, P., Waldridge, B. M., Hathcock, J., Whitley, E. M. and Welles, E. G. (2007), Computed tomographic diagnosis of a pathological fracture due to rhodococcal osteomyelitis and spinal abscess in a foal. Equine Veterinary Education, 19: 231–235. doi: 10.2746/095777307X207024
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!