Environmental Health and Radiological Sciences, Colorado State University Veterinary Medical Center, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
Use of magnetic resonance imaging to detect and direct therapy of an osseous cystic lesion at the solar surface of the third phalanx of a horse
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
2008 EVJ Ltd
Equine Veterinary Education
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 19–23, January 2008
How to Cite
Barrett, M. F. and Zubrod, C. J. (2008), Use of magnetic resonance imaging to detect and direct therapy of an osseous cystic lesion at the solar surface of the third phalanx of a horse. Equine Veterinary Education, 20: 19–23. doi: 10.2746/095777307X260098
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!