Quality assured ultrasound simulator training for the detection of fetal malformations
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2010
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 350–354, March 2010
How to Cite
STABOULIDOU, I., WÜSTEMANN, M., VASKE, B., ELSÄSSER, M., HILLEMANNS, P. and SCHARF, A. (2010), Quality assured ultrasound simulator training for the detection of fetal malformations. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 89: 350–354. doi: 10.3109/00016340903280941
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 02 December 2007; accepted 21 August 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.