Does antenatal care facilitate utilization of emergency obstetric care? A case-referent study of near-miss morbidity in Bolivia
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2010
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 335–342, March 2010
How to Cite
RÖÖST, M., ALTAMIRANO, V. C., LILJESTRAND, J. and ESSÉN, B. (2010), Does antenatal care facilitate utilization of emergency obstetric care? A case-referent study of near-miss morbidity in Bolivia. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 89: 335–342. doi: 10.3109/00016340903511050
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 10 September 2009; accepted 24 November 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.