Intrauterine tobacco exposure may alter auditory brainstem responses in newborns
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2010
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 592–596, April 2010
How to Cite
PECK, J. D., NEAS, B., ROBLEDO, C., SAFFER, E., BEEBE, L. and WILD, R. A. (2010), Intrauterine tobacco exposure may alter auditory brainstem responses in newborns. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 89: 592–596. doi: 10.3109/00016340903511068
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 1 November 2009; accepted 25 November 2009)
- 4Estimation of average concentrations in the presence of nondetectable values. Appl Occup Environ Hyg. 1990;5:46–51., .
- 6Practical Statistics for Medical Students London: Chapman and Hall; 1991..
- 8Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Early Hearing Detection and Intervention. Summary of 2007 National EHDI Data. 2007.
- 9Metabolism of nicotine to cotinine studied by dual stable isotope method. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 1994;56:482–493..
- 11Auditory brainstem response, middle latency response, and late cortical evoked potentials in children with learning disabilities. J Am Acad Audiol. 2002;13:367–82., , .