Prenatal and neonatal Group B Streptococcus screening and serotyping in Lebanon: incidence and implications
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2010
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 399–403, March 2010
How to Cite
SEOUD, M., NASSAR, A. H., ZALLOUA, P., BOGHOSSIAN, N., EZEDDINE, J., FAKHOURY, H., ABBOUD, J., MELKI, I., ARAJ, G., NACOUZI, G., SANYOURA, M., YUNIS, K. and For The National Collaborative Perinatal Neonatal Network (NCPNN) (2010), Prenatal and neonatal Group B Streptococcus screening and serotyping in Lebanon: incidence and implications. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 89: 399–403. doi: 10.3109/00016340903560008
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 9 April 2009; accepted 15 December 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.