Plasma interleukin-18 (IL-18) levels are correlated with antioxidant vitamin coenzyme Q10 in preeclampsia
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2010
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 360–366, March 2010
How to Cite
ROLAND, L., GAGNÉ, A., BÉLANGER, M.-C., BOUTET, M., JULIEN, P. and BILODEAU, J.-F. (2010), Plasma interleukin-18 (IL-18) levels are correlated with antioxidant vitamin coenzyme Q10 in preeclampsia. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 89: 360–366. doi: 10.3109/00016340903576020
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 17 July 2009; accepted 21 December 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.