Associations among breastfeeding, smoking relapse, and prenatal factors in a brief postpartum smoking intervention
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2010
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 582–586, April 2010
How to Cite
DISANTIS, K. I., COLLINS, B. N. and MCCOY, A. C.S. (2010), Associations among breastfeeding, smoking relapse, and prenatal factors in a brief postpartum smoking intervention. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 89: 582–586. doi: 10.3109/00016341003678435
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 1 November 2009; accepted 3 February 2010)
- 1World Health Organization. The Tobacco Atlas. Myriad Editions Limited: Brighton, UK, 2002.
- 4[USDHHS] USDoHaHS. The health consequences of involuntary exposure to tobacco smoke: a report of the Surgeon General, 2006. Available online at: http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/library/secondhandsmoke/report/executivesummary.pdf (accessed October 2009).
- 6Factors associated with intention to breastfeed among low-Income, inner-city pregnant women. Matern Child Health. 2005;9:1092–175., , , , , .
- 12[USDHHS] US Office of Women's Health. An easy guide to breastfeeding. 2006. Available online at: http://www.womenshealth.gov/Pub/BF.General.pdf (accessed October 2009).