Frequent inactivation of hSRBC in ovarian cancers by promoter CpG island hypermethylation
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2010
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 89, Issue 5, pages 629–635, May 2010
How to Cite
TONG, S.-Y., KI, K.-D., LEE, J.-M., KANG, M.-J., HA, T.-K., CHUNG, S.-I., CHI, S.-G. and LEE, S.-K. (2010), Frequent inactivation of hSRBC in ovarian cancers by promoter CpG island hypermethylation. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 89: 629–635. doi: 10.3109/00016341003678443
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 3 November 2009; accepted 2 February 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.