Exposure to secondhand smoke and associated factors among non-smoking pregnant women with smoking husbands in Sichuan province, China
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2010
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 89, Issue 4, pages 549–557, April 2010
How to Cite
YANG, L., TONG, E. K., MAO, Z. and HU, T.-W. (2010), Exposure to secondhand smoke and associated factors among non-smoking pregnant women with smoking husbands in Sichuan province, China. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 89: 549–557. doi: 10.3109/00016341003713851
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- (Received 22 October 2009; accepted 17 February 2010)
- 1US Department of Health and Human Services. The health consequences of involuntary exposure to tobacco smoke: a report of the Surgeon General. Washington, DC: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, 2006; pp. 79.
- 8Case control study on effect of passive smoking during different pregnancy term on small-for-gestational-age infants at term. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2006;35:788–90 (in Chinese)., , , .
- 9A case-control study of risk factors of low birth weight at term. Wei Sheng Yan Jiu. 2004;33:483–5 (in Chinese)., , , .
- 11A case-control study on the risk factors for preterm delivery. Hunan Yi Ke Da Xue Xue Bao. 2000;25:446–8 (in Chinese)., .
- 20World Health Organization. Guidelines for the conduct of tobacco smoking surveys for the general population. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO, 1983 (document WHO/SMO/83.4).
- 26The tobacco control in China Western Region. Zhong Guo Jian Kang Jiao Yu Za Zhi. 2005;21:765–66 (in Chinese)., , .
- 33Smoke-free policies among Asian-American women: comparisons by education status. Am J Prev Med. 2009; In Press., , , , .
- 36Health Bureau of Sichuan Province, People's Republic of China. Research on Sichuan Health Services—an analysis report of the Third National Health Services Survey in 2003. Chengdu: Sichuan Institute of Medical Information, 2004. pp. 61.