EFFECT OF LONG-TERM SALBUTAMOL TREATMENT ON RENIN-ALDOSTERONE SYSTEM IN TWIN PREGNANCY
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
1979 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 58, Issue 5, pages 447–451, January 1979
How to Cite
Lammintausta, R. and Erkkola, R. (1979), EFFECT OF LONG-TERM SALBUTAMOL TREATMENT ON RENIN-ALDOSTERONE SYSTEM IN TWIN PREGNANCY. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 58: 447–451. doi: 10.3109/00016347909154065
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!