Serum Ferritin as a Measure of Iron Stores During and After Normal Pregnancy with and Without Iron Supplements
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
1980 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 59, Issue S95, pages 43–51, January 1980
How to Cite
Puolakka, J., Jäne, O., Pakarinen, A., Järvinen, P. A. and Vihko, R. (1980), Serum Ferritin as a Measure of Iron Stores During and After Normal Pregnancy with and Without Iron Supplements. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 59: 43–51. doi: 10.3109/00016348009156379
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.