Reliability of Ultrasound Fetometry in Estimating Gestational Age in the Second Trimester
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
1986 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 481–483, January 1986
How to Cite
Persson, P.-H. and Weldner, B. M. (1986), Reliability of Ultrasound Fetometry in Estimating Gestational Age in the Second Trimester. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 65: 481–483. doi: 10.3109/00016348609157390
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted October 2, 1985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.