Are There Two Biological Parts in the Second Stage of Labor?
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
1989 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 713–718, January 1989
How to Cite
Piquard, F., Schaefer, A., Hsiung, R., Dellenbach, P. and Haberey, P. (1989), Are There Two Biological Parts in the Second Stage of Labor?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 68: 713–718. doi: 10.3109/00016348909006144
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted June 28, 1989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.