Changes in Frequency and Indications for Cesarean Section in Norway 1967–1984
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
1989 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 589–593, January 1989
How to Cite
Borthen, I., Lossius, P., Skjaerven, R. and Bergsjø, P. (1989), Changes in Frequency and Indications for Cesarean Section in Norway 1967–1984. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 68: 589–593. doi: 10.3109/00016348909013275
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Accepted September 15, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.