Is there an increase of postpartum hemorrhage, and is severe hemorrhage associated with more frequent use of obstetric interventions?
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand 2010
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 89, Issue 10, pages 1248–1255, October 2010
How to Cite
Rossen, J., Økland, I., Nilsen, O. B. and Eggebø, T. M. (2010), Is there an increase of postpartum hemorrhage, and is severe hemorrhage associated with more frequent use of obstetric interventions?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 89: 1248–1255. doi: 10.3109/00016349.2010.514324
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Received 27 Jan 2010; Accepted 2 Aug 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.