Oxytocin and Prolactin Levels in Breast-Feeding Women. Correlation with milk Yield and Duration of Breast-feeding
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
1990 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 301–306, January 1990
How to Cite
Uvnäs-Moberg, K., Widström, A.-M., Werner, S., Matthiesen, A.-S. and Winberg, J. (1990), Oxytocin and Prolactin Levels in Breast-Feeding Women. Correlation with milk Yield and Duration of Breast-feeding. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 69: 301–306. doi: 10.3109/00016349009036151
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted November 1, I989
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.