The Effect of the Anti-Progestin Mifepristone (RU 486) on Plasma Prostaglandin Metabolite levels in Early Pregnancy and its Influence on Pregnancy Termination
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
1990 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 321–325, January 1990
How to Cite
Hill, N. C. W., Bernal, A. L., Ferguson, J. and Mackenzie, I. Z. (1990), The Effect of the Anti-Progestin Mifepristone (RU 486) on Plasma Prostaglandin Metabolite levels in Early Pregnancy and its Influence on Pregnancy Termination. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 69: 321–325. doi: 10.3109/00016349009036155
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted January 8, I990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.