The relationship between alcohol consumption during pregnancy and infant birthweight: An epidemiologic study
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
1991 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 70, Issue 4-5, pages 303–308, January 1991
How to Cite
Virji, S. K. (1991), The relationship between alcohol consumption during pregnancy and infant birthweight: An epidemiologic study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 70: 303–308. doi: 10.3109/00016349109007877
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted July 10, 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.