Low dose iron supplementation does not cover the need for iron during pregnancy
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
1993 Acta Obstet Gynecol Scand
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 93–98, February 1993
How to Cite
Thomsen, J. K., Prien-Larsen, J. C., Devantier, A. and Fogh-Andersen, N. (1993), Low dose iron supplementation does not cover the need for iron during pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 72: 93–98. doi: 10.3109/00016349309023419
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Accepted 10 August, 1992
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.