Is differentiation of benign and malignant cystic adnexal masses possible by evaluation of cysts fluids with respect to color, cytology, steroid hormones, and tumor markers?
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
1994 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 73, Issue 6, pages 502–507, July 1994
How to Cite
Gaetje, R. and Popp, L. W. (1994), Is differentiation of benign and malignant cystic adnexal masses possible by evaluation of cysts fluids with respect to color, cytology, steroid hormones, and tumor markers?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 73: 502–507. doi: 10.3109/00016349409013440
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Submitted 6 April 1993; Accepted 27 October, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.