Iron status markers and serum erythropoietin in 120 mothers and newborn infants: Effect of iron supplementation in normal pregnancy
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
1994 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 200–204, March 1994
How to Cite
Milman, N., Agger, A. O. and Nielsen, O. J. (1994), Iron status markers and serum erythropoietin in 120 mothers and newborn infants: Effect of iron supplementation in normal pregnancy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 73: 200–204. doi: 10.3109/00016349409023439
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Submitted 22 Februrary, 1993; Accepted 18 April, 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.