Complications after radiotherapy and radical hysterectomy in early-stage cervical carcinoma
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
1995 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 74, Issue 7, pages 554–561, July 1995
How to Cite
Gerdin, E., Cnattingius, S. and Johnson, P. (1995), Complications after radiotherapy and radical hysterectomy in early-stage cervical carcinoma. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 74: 554–561. doi: 10.3109/00016349509024389
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2011
- Submitted 25 November, 1954; Accepted 31 March. 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!