Effects of single and combined application of anti-cancer drugs on cervical adenocarcinoma
I. Antitumor activity in vitro
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
1995 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 74, Issue 5, pages 330–335, May 1995
How to Cite
Hara, K., Iwasaka, T., Matsuo, N., Nakao, Y., Yokoyama, M., Yamasaki, F., Mvula, M. and Sugimori, H. (1995), Effects of single and combined application of anti-cancer drugs on cervical adenocarcinoma. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 74: 330–335. doi: 10.3109/00016349509024423
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Submitted 25 July, 1994; Accepted 15 December, 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.