Iron supplementation in pregnancy: is less enough?
A randomized, placebo controlled trial of low dose iron supplementation with and without heme iron
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 76, Issue 9, pages 822–828, September 1997
How to Cite
Eskeland, B., Malterud, K., Ulvik, R. J. and Hunskaar, S. (1997), Iron supplementation in pregnancy: is less enough?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 76: 822–828. doi: 10.3109/00016349709024359
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2010
- Submitted 11 July, 1996 Accepted 20 March, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.