The relationship between umbilical artery Doppler findings, fetal biophysical score and placental inflammation in cases of premature rupture of membranes
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 76, Issue 6, pages 532–535, June 1997
How to Cite
Yücel, N., Yücel, O. and Yekeler, H. (1997), The relationship between umbilical artery Doppler findings, fetal biophysical score and placental inflammation in cases of premature rupture of membranes. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 76: 532–535. doi: 10.3109/00016349709024578
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- Submitted 19 February, 1996; Accepted 13 January, 1997
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!