An analysis of the factors involved in the diagnostic accuracy of colposcopically directed biopsy
Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
1997 Informa UK Ltd All rights reserved: reproduction in whole or part not permitted
Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica
Volume 76, Issue 5, pages 468–473, May 1997
How to Cite
Baldauf, J.-J., Dreyfus, M., Ritter, J. and Philippe, E. (1997), An analysis of the factors involved in the diagnostic accuracy of colposcopically directed biopsy. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica, 76: 468–473. doi: 10.3109/00016349709047830
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 31 DEC 2010
- Submitted 25 July, 1996 Accepted 16 September, 1996
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.