Obesity and Its Relationship to Addictions: Is Overeating a Form of Addictive Behavior?
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2009 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 439–451, November-December 2009
How to Cite
Barry, D., Clarke, M. and Petry, N. M. (2009), Obesity and Its Relationship to Addictions: Is Overeating a Form of Addictive Behavior?. The American Journal on Addictions, 18: 439–451. doi: 10.3109/10550490903205579
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received September 30, 2008; revised January 19, 2009; accepted March 2, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.