Influence of Verbal Recall of a Recent Stress Experience on Anxiety and Desire for Cocaine in Non-Treatment Seeking, Cocaine-Addicted Volunteers
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
2009 American Academy of Addiction Psychiatry
The American Journal on Addictions
Volume 18, Issue 6, pages 481–487, November-December 2009
How to Cite
De La Garza, R., Ashbrook, L. H., Evans, S. E., Jacobsen, C. A., Kalechstein, A. D. and Newton, T. F. (2009), Influence of Verbal Recall of a Recent Stress Experience on Anxiety and Desire for Cocaine in Non-Treatment Seeking, Cocaine-Addicted Volunteers. The American Journal on Addictions, 18: 481–487. doi: 10.3109/10550490903205876
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received March 18, 2009; revised April 16, 2009; accepted May 25, 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!