Treating disordered speech and voice in Parkinson's disease online: a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
© 2010 Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists
International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 1–16, January-February 2011
How to Cite
Constantinescu, G., Theodoros, D., Russell, T., Ward, E., Wilson, S. and Wootton, R. (2011), Treating disordered speech and voice in Parkinson's disease online: a randomized controlled non-inferiority trial. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders, 46: 1–16. doi: 10.3109/13682822.2010.484848
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2011
- Received 28 September 2009; accepted 8 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.